Proudly providing Wedding Dj services as well as Corporate Events, Sweet Sixteen parties, Birthday parties, Anniversary parties, tailgate parties, pool parties in Chapin, SC; Little Mountain, SC; Columbia, SC; Irmo, SC; Lexington, SC: West Columbia, SC; Saluda, SC; Batesburg/Leesville, SC: Prosperity, SC; Peak, SC; Newberry, SC; Jenkinsville, SC; Greenwood,SC: Laurens,SC; Orangeburg,SC; Blythewood, SC, Greenville SC, and all other SC cities/towns as well as parts of North Carolina and Georgia.
Pitch Perfect Entertainment can provide a custom monogram for your wedding or special event with our LED Projector to add a personalized touch. For weddings you can display your initials, wedding date, names or special design on the dance floor, above your wedding cake or behind the head table. For other events you can display names, company logos, special designs, etc. to personalize your event. For more information about our services please.
What is Uplighting? A series of lights, set up around a room (or outside a building), placed on the floor, shining up toward the walls. Uplighting can greatly enhance the ambiance of the room in a very elegant way. We only use LED uplighting fixtures. Choose up to 25 LED Lights for your Uplighting Application. We can make any color for your application. Our uplighting can be added as a part of a package with our DJ Services for a discounted rate or rented if you already have a DJ or don't need DJ Services.
Hello, My name is Mike Eubanks, DJ/Owner of Pitch Perfect Entertainment. I have been a Dj for more than 10 year and performed hundreds of events over that time. We take pride in making your special event memorable.
1. All music for Ceremony. (Wireless Mic available upon request)
2. All announcements made (First Dance, Father/Daughter Dance, Toast, etc.)
3. Music during Cocktail Hour/Dinner
4. Professional sound equipment w/ wireless & wired microphones as needed
5. Back up sound system brought to event
6. Large Music Database
7. Song requests taken from your guests
8. Special effects Led Lighting for the Dance Floor
9. Pre-Wedding Consultations
10. Interactive DJ as desired
1. All announcements made (First Dance, Father/Daughter Dance, Toast, etc.)
2. Music during Cocktail Hour/Dinner
3. Professional sound equipment w/ wireless & wired microphones as needed
4. Back up sound system brought to event
5. Large Music Database
6. Song requests taken from your guests
7. Special effects Led Lighting for the Dance Floor
8. Pre-Wedding Consultations
9. Interactive DJ as desired
Do you have questions, want to book a event. Please feel free to give us a call!!!